I’m Chelsea Gimby, Registered Acupuncturist, and I offer acupuncture, reflexology and Cranial Sacral Therapy in Victoria, BC. You can phone or email me to make an appointment at either of my downtown or Cook street locations.
My path to acupuncture.
My interest in Traditional Chinese Medicine began when I sustained a serious back injury while studying modern dance. For three years I tried different treatments to relieve the pain that had become part of my every day life. Finally I decided to try acupuncture. Within three months of regular treatment I was pain free.
I was inspired!
My experience and credentials include:
- 5 years study of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Graduate: The Canadian College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in 2006, with over 1000 hours of supervised clinical experience
- Clinical Internship in China at a hospital that specialized in neurological rehabilitation
- Training in neuro-muscular acupuncture
- Chinese diet therapy and seasonal attunement
- Extensive training in Chinese Therapeutic Massage (Twina), and Traditional Thai Massage
- 10 years of reflexology
- 3 years of Qi Gong study and 15 years of Yoga and 4 years Pilaties
- Compassionate listening and lifestyle coaching
Happiness lies, first of all, in health.
You may also choose to schedule a 15 minute complimentary consultation— take advantage of this opportunity to meet me in person and ask questions. Some things we might want to discuss during this consultation include:
- The reason(s) you are seeking treatment
- The different Chinese medicine treatment modalities that may be beneficial for you
- A projected plan for the duration of your treatment
- Payment options, payment plans, and insurance
Call me at 250-370-0909 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions or concerns you have about acupuncture or other aspects of care